1. What’s the last vivid dream that you remember having?
It was a long time ago. Probably the last lucid dream I had (see #5).
2. Do you have any recurring dreams?
No. I’m not really a dreamer. Or at least, I’m not really a profound dreamer, and I don’t really read too much into my dreams whren I have them.
3. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had?
Probably something to do with Freddy Krueger. Freddy was the bane of my childhood.
4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?
No, usually because the ones I remember aren’t very interesting, and the ones that are I forget as soon as I wake up. That’s always the way.
5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?
I’ve had one or two. I think the last one… it was some time ago, another Freddy dream, but this time I was like the director or camera operator in a Freddy movie, and during the dream it was like I had an epiphany; I suddenly realised, ‘wait a minute, I’m dreaming!’, and I turned off the camera and basically willed myself awake.