Late again. I don’t care.
1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
Listening to music, reading magazines, watching TV.
2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?
Usually, I take off my shoes, check my e-mail and get something to eat and drink. Not necessarily in that particular order.
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
I dunno about aromatherapy, but I quite like the scent of vanilla, the smell of brand new books, and my girlfriend’s perfume.
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
I’m comfortable socialising with friends, people at work or whatever, but I do prefer and feel much more relaxed being by myself.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don’t?
Listening to really heavy music. Grindcore, metalcore, whatever; anything with offbeat timing, a thunderously dextrous bass groove and superhuman percussion. It sets off those certain chemicals in the brain that everyone has, the ones that make you smile and think that life, despite all the shit we have to go through, isn’t that bad after all.