1. What size shoe do you wear?
It depends on the type of shoe; normally size 10 or 11 UK (size 11 or 12 US).
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I currently own something like five pairs of shoes, but that number includes my dress shoes, which I haven’t worn in over a year at least. I only wear one pair day in day out.
3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
Sneakers I guess, high tops. Something with support, and wide, because I have flat feet. Having said that, and I know it’s most likely totally uncool to say this (not that I give a damn), I love Hush Puppies. They are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes in the world.
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?
I don’t really have a ‘favourite pair’ per se. The shoes I wear daily, my DC skater ones, I wouldn’t wear them if I didn’t like them.
5. What’s the most you’ve spent on one pair of shoes?
I haven’t spent more than £100 (or €100 or whatever) on a pair of shoes. Yet.