1. What holiday or holidays do you celebrate this time of year?
We celebrate Christmas, but in the secular sense. Which probably defeats the whole purpose, but that’s the way it is. While I may not be a religious person, things like goodwill, big family meals, and lots of presents never hurt anyone.
2. What was the best gift you have ever received?
Whatever I put here, I’ll remember something better sometime later and then kick myself over it, so I won’t put anything. Suffice to say that I’ve had many great gifts in my time, and a huge karmic debt to be paid because of them.
3. What was the worst gift you’ve ever given?
Probably socks or handkerchiefs or tea towels or something lame like that. Now you should see what I mean by a huge karmic debt.
4. Where will you be celebrating the holidays? Are you hosting? Going away?
Everyone going to my aunt’s house in Killiney on Christmas Day. We probably won’t stay too long though, since it’s such a pain in the arse to get out there and back.
5. If you could spend the holidays with someone who isn’t around, who would it be with? Why?
It would be with Benitha of course, and she knows why.