1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
I was never really into the classic superheroes that much as a kid, but when Batman came out in 1989, I was hooked.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
Right now I can’t think of any one thing in particular. There were lots of MASK vehicles and Masters of the Universe figures that I never got my hands on, I guess.
3. What’s the furthest from home you’ve been?
Toronto, which is about 3,500 miles from here.
4. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet?
I would really like to learn spoken Japanese.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Working on my Movable Type installation, maybe going to see a movie or two, reading and writing some if it takes my fancy.