1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn’t have breakfast, why not?
I didn’t have breakfast because I didn’t wake up until 10:30am, didn’t get out of bed until some time around 11am, and decided to have a big lunch instead; a dinner, actually.
2. What’s your favorite cereal?
Kellogg’s Frosties usually, but at the moment I’m also quite partial to Cookie Crunch. So much so, in fact, that I’m going to get myself a bowl when I’m done with this.
3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
I don’t eat out very often. I’m not particularly bothered about it, because for the most parts restaruants in Dublin (even fast food joints) are expensive now.
4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
I already ate, I microwaved a mild chicken curry and boiled up some extra rice to go with it.
5. What’s your favorite restaurant? Why?
I like The Alamo in Temple Bar, because it’s in the city, because I love Mexican food, because it’s inexpensive compared to most places, and they also do deep fried ice cream. Captain America’s on Grafton Street is an old favourite as well, although I haven’t been there for quite some time; I’ve heard their malts are just to die for.