1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
I don’t really have a particular favourite. I would indulge in every type listed here except for poetry, but that’s only because I’ve never really gotten into poetry. I have read poems in the past that I couldn’t stand, and others that moved me profoundly. For me poetry is a lot like art, more so than other forms of literature. Another avenue for me to explore, I guess.
2. What is your favorite novel?
If I have to pick just one, it would be Ham On Rye by Charles Bukowski.
3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!)
I simply haven’t read enough poetry to truly have a favourite, but if I must say something, I haven’t yet read a poem by Roger McGough that I didn’t like.
4. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
I’ve thought about taking a stab at Ulysses; and I’ve had Howard Zinn’s A People’s History of the United States sitting here for a couple of years now, unopened.
5. What are you currently reading?
At the moment I’m half-way through Dead Air by Iain Banks. I’m enjoying it; I haven’t read a lot of his, but what I have I’ve liked.